The Leader in Complete Records Management
Businesses throughout the region have come to trust and respect Jayhawk File Express as the leading secure records management and storage company in the region. Our services include:
- Business Record Document Storage & Management - Business solutions to document storage and document management allow our clients access to any document or file 24/7.
- Secure Document Shredding - Our secure document shredding services are AAA Certified by the National Association for Information Destruction.
- Data Protection Services - Offsite tape rotation and storage gives clients peace of mind that mission-critical backup tapes are completely secure and accessible.
- Document Conversion & Storage - Document scanning and imaging services are available to support your back file conversions, and scan-on-demand is available for daily deliveries.
We're the choice for document management and storage in northeast Kansas because we have highly secure facilities, the most advanced technology and the highest level of customer service. Our reputation is earned through our:
Service - Customer service is not just a department at Jayhawk File Express. Our team of professional record managers are ready to build a partnership with you and to exceed your expectations. Just ask our clients.
Security - Security is not a question with our team. Several strategies are used to ensure your records are secure, including 24-hour video monitoring, controlled access points and audited procedures.
Staff - Your specialized needs are met by our experienced team of professional record managers. Employees are bonded, uniformed, background checked and drug screened. Clients trust us with their most sensitive documents.
Our client list includes financial institutions, government agencies, health care organizations and private companies. They trust Jayhawk File Express with their most sensitive documents because we deliver in the critical areas of:
• Compliance • Continuity • Cost
Why use a records management center? Learn more
Please take a look at our latest article titled Managing Your Retention to Reduce Storage Costs